6/04/2008

Interlüüd

granadiriso soovil, minu tahtel... Küsimused pärinevad Babble-Dabble blogist. *A little questionnaire sent to me by Emme. As I found it rather amusing,

  1. Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!
  2. Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
  3. Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
  4. That's all!
  5. Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!
  1. What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone? MUUMINTROLL by Tove Jansson.
  2. What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl* French sausage called "andouillette" that is made of cow's stomach but only because I was sick two days after I first eat it. Normally, I am rather curious by nature so I tend to try every food I stumble on (so this is how I have eaten termites for example).
  3. Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it? Any scary movie, just pick one - and I still sleep with the light on if someone obliges me to watch one.
  4. Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public? MORRISSEY, There is a Light that never goes out. And I do sing along to it even now, adding the video.
  5. Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US! No, I do not but I would like to.
  6. When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it? Reading the bribs of conversations between Finnish doctors here (sorry all non-Estonians but this humour is not translatable) .
  7. Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy! I have a pet that can not be drawn because she just never keeps still...
  8. Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember? Led Zeppelin. And it still remains a classic but my love story with them is definitely over.
  9. Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh! Yep. With a polar bear my husband gave my on my 25th birthday.
And now, Blacky, Bubbly and Ingrid, it's your turn!

No comments: