6/15/2008

Interlüüd 2

Muhvilt
The rules of the game are that each player answers the following five questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags five or six other people. The player should then notify those individuals that they have in turn been tagged. Also, once you have posted your answers, please let the person who tagged you know.


1. What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago I went in France for the very first time in my life. It was an adventurous trip as it was in 1998 when there were inondations in whole Central Europe and so when we arrived to the little town on the Polish border called Wroclaw with our tourist bus, the inhabitants were already closing all the bridges with sandbags... but nevertheless we managed to pass (looking back, we could see the people blocking the narrow passage in the tunnel with bags). It was also the year I translated my first book.

2. What are five things on my to do list?
1. Finish my thesis.
2. Find a new house.
3. Learn to sew.
4. Learn German, Greek and Chinese or Japanese.
5. Learn to finish the things I begin.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Fruit of any kind. And tea.

4. Things I would do if I were a billioniare?
I would pay all the debts of all my relatives and friends, buy a house in the mountans and build an animal shelter.

5. Places I have lived?
In Estonia, in Tartu, Tallinn and Muuga. Then in Paris and now in a small town called Reggello near Florence (where I made a forced 4-months hald waiting our house to be ready).

And I tag:
Granadiriso
Laraenigma
Blacky
Varras
Bubbly

4 comments:

KK said...

Ehh, no ok :)

Kadri said...

Tehtud :D

Muhv said...

just selline mõnusalt lühike ankeet, ei tüdine ära ei täites, ei lugedes ja saab mõnud huvitavad faktid inimese kohta teada :)

Ing. said...

Vastasin lõpuks siiski.